Thursday, December 22, 2011

Work Holiday Party

Before I get into today's post- I've got to reiterate how easy and delicious the homemade caramels were from yesterday's post- if you haven't gone out to get the 5 ingredients it takes to make it-
GO! RUN! Do it now! Or at least after checking out today's post...

We had our holiday party for work the other night at my house- and I wish I could say I wore something this lovely. What I actually wore? Skinny jeans and a flannel shirt. Yep. You can take the girl out of Minnesota, but you can't take the Minnesota out of the girl. In my defense- the party was just a low-key shindig at my house- not a glamorous night at a fancy restaurant!

If you happen to be having a holiday party that's a fancy affair- try this outfit!


Work Holiday Party



No comments:

Post a Comment

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...