Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting #17

This week's OHP is one of my favorite in a while. Just sayin'.
------------
Favorite Bouquet [elegant touch]:
via
Favorite Recipe Idea [how did i never think of this?]:
via
Favorite Shoe [perfect summer comfort with Soludos]:
via
Favorite Bag [polka dot perfect]:
via
Favorite Interior [every.damn.thing.want.]:
via
Favorite Summer Idea [food color +lemons =neon drinks]:
via
Favorite Clothing Item [pool pretty]:
via
Favorite Bauble [need need need]:
via
I'm starting to worry the people at Bauble Bar are going to get annoyed with how much I tweet/pin/tag their items. But COME ON. They just came out with a nautical line and  I want every damn piece. Buuut we leave Sunday, so clearly there won't be any gratification for shopping until mid-July when we actually have an address again. Thus, I might just be knocking down their doors when we drive through NYC on our road trip. You've been warned, BB staff, you've been warned.

Which is your favorite pin this week?
....I think I made my favorite quite clear!

xo, lp



14 comments:

  1. You're so right -- these pins are amazing! Love them all! That bathing suit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bikini is gorgeous! I love that blue color...one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. espadrils are my favorite too :)

    http://trendydolap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dyed lemons! So summery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl, I always love your pins. the first photo- just LOVELY. and your favorite interior.. mmmm, me.too. Pinned it.

    Xo,
    -m-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks lady! so many beautiful things on pinterest!

      Delete
  6. omg love those pins girl :) cute blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pins, I love spiced and toasted chickpeas! My friend pinned the most beautiful eyeshadow look, so that's my favorite pin of the week. Such a pretty blog, glad to have found it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, did you say nautical? Checking out BB's website immed...

    Those colorful lemons are such an adorable idea. Too bad I am not creative or patient enough to ever pull something like that off.

    And yeah, I might just need that leopard print chair in my bedroom. I love leopard print...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that bag and necklace! I've also been insanely obsessed with bauble bar lately...it's so dangerous! I actually ordered the platinum buried bauble today. oops.

    P.S. Saturday!!!!!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...