Wednesday, July 10, 2013

IF IT'S NOT A MANO I DON'T WANT IT!

A month ago I shared my sister's kick ass boutique, A MANO.

In case you're new to the party- my sister curates an online boutique once a month that features handmade goods from artists across the country. Each month features new items, new artists, new point of view.

This month's blows last month's outta the water. There. I said it. 
Bright, light, delicate pieces with hints of gold and summery colors. Earrings made of crystals and clay- or old pencil shavings (!). Handmade pottery with intricate patterns & simple lines. Airy scarves and romantic prints. Perfect little pieces to showcase on your coffee table or shelves...or give as gifts!

I already own 3 pieces from this month's collection...and I'd own more if half of it hadn't sold out by the SECOND day it was online. Yeah. Unfair. I mean, I'm related - don't  I get some pull?

Above are a few of my favorite items- How gorgeous is the gold cylinder vase & the sequin clutch? Eep!
The print shown here I purchased- it reads "If he calls looking for me, tell him that I'm out looking for him".
I don't know if it's the hopeless romantic in me or what, but I think it is absolutely perfect.

SO.
I know you're thinking since I'm a sister of the shop I must have a discount for you or something, right?
Well, you're right! You lucky people!

For the next 3 days, use code BEAUTYANDTHEBEARD at checkout for $5 off a purchase of $30 or more!

Friends, loyal awesome readers of this tiny blog- do me a favor:
Stop by A MANO and let me know what your favorite item is!

and heck, if you like it, treat yo'self to a think or two - or pin your favorite items for friends to see.



xo, lp

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, LOVING that clutch and vase. So many pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister make such pretty things! I'll have to check out her store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jewellery by Debbie Carlos and Annika Kaplan!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...