Thursday, August 29, 2013

HAIR WEEK: PRODUCTS TO LOVE!

Hair week wouldn't be complete without a roundup of my favorite hair products. 
Some of these products I've used for years, and some are new additions- a couple of which I found out about from other bloggers! Of course not everyone has the same hair - but these are ones I highly recommend! 
1.  This stuff is the bomb. Normal shampoo causes buildup on your hair, whether you realize it or not. Slowly but surely it dulls your hair. Boo to that. This Neutrogena stuff is magic-I use a little bit once a week- and it makes my hair crazy soft, and crazy shiny. Plus, it's cheap. Which I'm a fan of. If you take one thing away from this post to buy GET THIS!

2. This Ego Boost smells so good. I use it if I want to leave my hair wavy, but don't want flyaway frizziness, I use this stuff. It keeps my hair from looking crazy without weighing it down!

3. No, bobby pins aren't revolutionary, but I use them more than any other hair product. Just ask Michael- he finds them allllll over the place.

4. Please tell me you're hip to dry shampoo. I don't need to explain it, right? I've tried a handful of brands, but shockingly- this Suave stuff for under $4 is the ticket. And it smells soooo good!

5. This Herbal Essences shampoo & conditioner reminds me of being a kid at camp. Does it cause eventual dullness like mentioned above in #1? Yes, over time. But it smells so good I use it anyway. LOVE that they brought back these old school scents & bottles.

6. Frizz Ease hair serum is magic 2.0. I mainly use it on my ends when I straighten my hair- it keeps them looking super smooth, even if I'm in between haircuts.

7. I have tried about 32403298 kinds of hairspray in my day. This one smells the best, is pretty cheap, and holds my hair in curls without being crunchy. Get it.

8. I like these hair ties only because they are pretty. They still kind of leave a kink in your hair...but when you have them around your wrist they look purty.


What's a must-have hair product for you?
If you haven't tried the Neutrogena Shampoo- you must!

xo, lp


9 comments:

  1. I love Ego Boost! I used to use it a long time ago! I should re-try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased Herbal Essence and totally thought, 'man this reminds me of being a kid!'. So true how a sent can remind you of something. Will have to look into that Neutrogena shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right? herbal essences smells so good!! hope you like the neutrogena stuff if you try it!

      Delete
  3. I love the Neutrogena shampoo. I does exactly what it says.


    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heading to Target tomorrow to pick up the Neutrogena and Suave shampoos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hurray! hope you love them! that neutrogena once a week is MAGIC.

      Delete
  5. i got the neutrogena shampoo today and it worked its magic! i just moved to a new area and the hard water was wreaking havoc on my hair. this stuff is my new best friend. thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. useful site 7a replica bags philippines Source replica bags in bangkok browse around this web-site replica bags delhi

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...