Sunday, August 25, 2013

HAIR WEEK.

People, it's Hair Week. Whaddup.

This week was due to popular demand, as evidently people are more interested in how I curl my hair than any other aspect of my life, which I'm totally cool with. I feel like it's a pretty low level of creepy, and I can get down with that.

I'll have 4 hair-related posts for ya this week, so I hope you all enjoy! If you are having lazy week and know you won't be trying any of these- pin them on a board for later.

Here's what to expect for the week (not in any particular order):

You asked for it. Again. And again. And again. Mainly on Instagram. This is it team, the no-fail curls how-to!

I've had the same straightener for years, thinking it was the best. I was wrong, the one I'll be sharing this week is!

Everyone has different things that work for their hair, but this week I'll have a list of my ABSOLUTE favorite different hair products- many of which I found from recommendations from other bloggers, so maybe you'll find something new, too!
 And finally, the Heidi Braids. If you think you can't pull these off, you're wrong. You can. PLUS they are crazy easy, but LOOK like you put a ton of effort in. Win-win.

Big thanks in advance to Louisa Marion Photography for snapping these pictures of me. You da bomb.


Alright, I'm being annoying here- but which post are YOU most excited to see this week?
Let me know!

xo, lp

11 comments:

  1. Definitely no-fail curls!! And the straightener one - I wonder if it's the same one I use...

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. The straightner one! I am thinking Bout getting a new brand other than a chi so cant wait to see what you use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a brand I had never heard of- but it is MAGIC! Can't wait to share!

      Delete
  3. WAHOO gorgeous lady! I'm really excited for the curls tutorial and the products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for the compliment Kim! Hope you like what's to come this week!

      Delete
  4. me + Heidi braids haven't become friends just yet... but I know we will :) will definitely come back & see what you have planned for that.

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha give it another try! you'll become friends! i promise!

      Delete
  5. I'm excited for all of them! You have gorgeous hair!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...