Friday, August 2, 2013

UNPLUGGING...sort of.

I know what you're thinking:

"LAURA. You just took a break like...a couple weeks ago. You're tied to this blog like a second full time job and aren't allowed to leave us!!"

Or...at least in my head you all care about this blog that much. Oops.

Anyways: 
Michael and I are going on vacation to Portland & Seattle (eee!) and at first I was set on taking my computer and blogging along the way. Then I realized: nope. This is a true vacation. Time to stay away from work & blog emails, and just enjoy exploring some new cities.

I mean, I won't be THAT unplugged. You can still find me on Instagram & Twitter, documenting our trip! 

Hope you all have a wonderful week! 

If anyone has Portland & Seattle tips, leave them in the comments! 

xo, lp


5 comments:

  1. HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN SEATTLE I LOVE THAT FREAKING CITY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Portland definitely check out The Waffle Window and Pine State Biscuits.... Both are AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous! That is a vacation that is on my list! I sure hope you blog some Travel Tips/Reviews when you get back from there! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a great trip!! I Just went to Portland with my beau last month. i posted some things we did :)
    http://prinssdi-diana.blogspot.com/2013/06/portland-part-i.html
    http://prinssdi-diana.blogspot.com/2013/06/portland-part-ii.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Go to Pike Place Market, it is so fun to walk through and the original Starbucks store is there! Hope you enjoy your trip!!!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...