Tuesday, July 1, 2014

BEST BITES: BRIE + APPLE PIZZA

Oh my friends, do I have a treat for you!
This pizza is just...everything.
Am I being dramatic? Eh I mean maybe...but really, it's one seriously delicious dinner. Or lunch. Or brunch. Or breakfast?

One of my favorite places to eat in Madison makes a seriously delicious wood-fired brie & apple pizza- and this was my desperate attempt to re-create it. Since I don't know their actual recipe it's not identical, but it's pretty darn close!

What you'll need to make it happen:
- Pizza Dough Mix (I use this Betty Crocker kind!)
- 1/4 Granny Apple, sliced thinly
- 1 shallot, cut small
- 1/3 wheel Brie (any brand)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or other pizza mix)

How to make it happen:
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 425
Step 2: Make your dough as package instructions direct!
Step 3: Sprinkle half your cheese on the dough, and layer on your apple, brie, and shallots.
*yes, cut the rind off the brie. 
Step 4: Top with the rest of the shredded cheese, and bake in oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown!
Step 5: Let slightly cool, and enjoy!

And the finished product! 
Golden.
Cheesy.
Salty.
Sweet.

This is one of those recipes that you're going to want to Pin and save to make for every summer dinner party this year!

What's your favorite summer dinner to make?
If you don't have a go-to yet, make this one yours!

xo, lp





For more recipes, go HERE!


Let's be Instagram friends! Find me here --> @lpodlich


6 comments:

  1. Watch and download Spanish dramas, Spanish sub online with Spanish subtitles high Quality Video download. Estrenosdrama for everyone Mira Espanol Doramas.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...